Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Feeling Human Again...

Merry Christmas! ..... a little late.

And I am feeling human again. I spent the weekend fighting the flu and a cold, combined.... And so, my training was put on a temporary hold....

I am feeling human again, so I am trusting I can do something today and definitely tomorrow.

The challenge when returning from an illness, is to not to overdo it and set myself back for a relapse. I have the hyannis half-marathon on 26 February, I am concerned about getting the training in. Not that I would rush a return, but I am seeking a fun race. One that I can finish with ease, and build from over the course of the year.

But is great to be feeling human again.
Also, b/c of this.... I have lost 6#.... I know I will see some of the weight return as 'normal' eating returns. I am trusting that it will balance out.


No comments:

Post a Comment