Friday, December 23, 2011

And the next rule.....

Eat Consciously, Eat slower and Enjoy Every Mouthful.

This is a challenge when I am multi-tasking when I should be eating..... ie: eating in front of the television. When the focus is not on the task at hand, things get ugly.
It is the mindless eating that leads to overeating.
It is the mindless eating that causes problems.

And so.... I eat at my dinner table (most of the time). If I am away from home, I try not to eat on the fly, and sit and focus on the food, as opposed to the newspaper, the magazine or something else. I am conscious of my food and my chewing and the tastes and sensations I experience when I eat. And when I am satisfied, I stop eating.

It is easy to eat too much. I am diligent so I do not.




No comments:

Post a Comment