Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day Two: How Am I doing?

I woke with the sniffles. I feel like I might be fighting a cold. JOY.

The sketchy weather, and my diet changes, and increased exercise volume.... I think I might be cleansing and fighting.

I am not worried. I just don't like feeling less than 100%.

Today..... my day started with yogurt and pineapple. And I trained, and then a bowl of butter lettuce, with blue cheese sprinkled on it (the blue cheese is a natural penicillin). And I am looking forward to broccoli and acorn squash and some chicken later.

I am going to go on a run in about an hour. If the rain is not friendly, I might go to the YMCA and do the elliptical for 3 (never the treadmill) or something similar. Otherwise, it will a run in the rain.... fortunately, it is warm.

I am adjusting to winter in new england.

Day Two.... is a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment