Thursday, December 22, 2011

And day three is underway.....

'Love yourself enough to do whatever it takes to be the BEST you can be.'

This was my quote on the calendar this morning. This thought is ringing true as I am doing what I need to do to become the fat-burning machine and be the best athlete I can be.

I am feeling great since I have eliminated grains. Not that I ate a lot of these to begin with, I feel extraordinary now. I am craving fruits and vegetables. And I am satisfied with eating less, and I don't feel heavy after I eat.

This morning I taught spin class. One of my goals is to ride the whole class with the group, without compromising safety. And I ran an easy 40 minute tempo. The sun was shining, the sky was blue and it was an amazing warm winter day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment