Monday, July 30, 2012

First Week Complete

And I have begun Day Nine today.....  I feel great.  I am down another .2#.........

This morning started with a bowl of oatmeal, flax seed, almonds, walnuts and blueberries.  Satisfying!!!!  I am now enjoying an iced coffee.... the first of the day.  AND prepping a MR shake-- basically whey protein, and some fruit.... Tonight, I am looking forward to some fish and veggies... not sure what veggies I will choose, but I have squash, eggplant, and yams to choose from.  

It is great when I enjoy the food I eat.

I had a grilled cheese sandwich the other day from my coffee shop..... and after the initial hot of the sandwich, it didn't taste good.  I am choosing food better, and carrying more with me for better preparedness.

The summer season has changed.  Swim team is now on break, and I am enjoying the down time.  I used some of it today to row for 40 minutes, doing intervals of 4 minutes hard with 3 minutes recovery.

Tomorrow.... Day Ten begins.  I am looking forward to the adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment