Saturday, August 11, 2012

HItting Bottom

I feel like I hit the bottom.  I don't think there is any lower than I can go...... I have successfully gained the weight I lost prior to moving to MA.  Go Team.... Yay.... and for the life of me, I struggle to do anything.  And it isn't like I am watching hours of TV doing nothing.... I am actually working and living and exploring.... I just have no desire to train.  AND yesterday, when I actually wanted to swim.... the storm commenced.  It was Thundering.

PFFFFFFFT.

This morning, I got on the scale.  YIKES!  And I took my measurements.  I need to lose the equivalent of a small person.  No arguments here.... I looked at my profile in a reflection the other day... wow.  and yuck.

My plan is to keep it light and fun.... and refocus on staying on point.   I buy veggies, and they sit in the fridge, b/c they aren't ready to eat.  AND I find myself picking at lots of things.... and then not really eating a quality meal.

I want to be the example and live what I preach..... and I am struggling with it all.

Perhaps, this is a good point for me to go.... b/c it is about me and my health.  My birthday is Wednesday, and I want to really look and feel the youth I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment