Monday, August 13, 2012

Beginning with a Cycling Class....

Monday.....

brought a 2# weight gain.  Not sure where or why that happened.  Hormonal, I am sure.

Pffffft..... monday.

But I am not going to let that get me down, I have classes to teach and peeps to coach, teach and inspire.  I am an example.... even if I feel, what not to be.

Alas, I started today with a new class in my repertoire... I am now teaching 4 cycling classes a week, and that will soon be seven.

After class, I enjoyed a iced coffee, and went off to do Day One of my six week protocol.
I lifted, ran and rowed.  Intervals to the max!!!

I started the day with a bowl of oatmeal with flax seed and almonds.  Leo (my maine coon cat) like oatmeal.  And well.... he was eating from my bowl.
And I had a meal replacement drink-- essentially protein shake.

Tonight, a low carb meal is in order.

So far, I feel great.  Now that could be different at 6am tomorrow morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment