Wednesday, August 29, 2012

And so I ran......

I have been struggling with my commitment level....my commitment to me. Granted, I am working crazy hours, and am exhausted justifiably so......but the commitment to me is NOT showing.

Today, I choose to put myself first. I got up and ran....... And I needed the run. I had woken from a very realistic dream in which my JEEP had been stolen. And i woke suddenly when one of my cars jumped on the bed.....thankful for small things.

As a result of the dream, I had unsettled energy. I decided to go run. Today's task was to run 30 minutes.... With 6x 30second burst scattered in. And off I went.....surprisingly, My pedestrian pace was faster than I expected, and I completed the run. Tomorrow, my legs will thank me as I will teach two spin classes.

But for now, I feel focused and ready to tackle the paperwork and planning to prepare for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment