Monday, July 23, 2012

A shell in my pocket, and sand in my toes.....

I cleaned my bag after returning from the triathlon, and I found a small handful of rocks and shells I had collected on my journey since the last bag cleaning.  And I was reminded that happiness is sand or mud between my toes.  It is great.

Day One finished pretty well.... the fast was successful, except I was hungry late afternoon.  I had a small bowl of butter lettuce, with some fresh crumbled blue cheese.  It was the perfect choice.  I felt satisfied.  Note to self:  I need more water available.  I don't necessarily like tap water, and I didn't have my supply available, as I haven't been able to food shop or visit BJs..... lack of cash flow.

Today, I am down .6#.... and while I am happy, I am skeptical, as I have been here before.  I am taking it in stride.

The goals for Day Two.... are eating:  meal, meal-replacement drink, and a low-carb meal.

I am also set to row for 30 minutes, and swimming 1200 yards.

The day looks overcast, so it will be a nice change of pace.

I will see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment