Friday, November 18, 2011

Weighing In....

Week one weigh in: I am down 3.7#. YAY!

Keep in mind, I am eating and I am eating to satisfaction. Someone questioned my fasting yesterday, and it is good to fast. It is not good to starve oneself. I am eating lots of foods, including fruits and veggies and meats and fish. I feel satisfied. And the fasting isn't a starvation session.... if I feel hungry because of training, I will eat. Please also keep in mind, that I do eat between the meals (posted in yesterday's note) if I am hungry. I will eat more fruit or veggies.... yesterday, I had carrots with hummus.... the difference is that I am not reaching for 'junk.' I am making the choices that will assist the achieving of my goals, not hinder them.

Last night, I was extra hungry. Who knows why? It was cold yesterday, I have been training hard, or something else. I had another serving of veggies. I felt satisfied.

So, I am off for my run. Today's goal... 3 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment