Monday, November 7, 2011

Daylight Savings

Bear with me as I adjust to the change of the clocks. I never understood this... AT ALL! It just makes winter more depressing, especially since it always seems dark. I understand that the days are shorter in the winter, but why do we have to magnify that?

So, I am pressing forward and challenging myself to use my wakeful time productively.

This morning, I read a book for leisure before I woke to tackle the day!

And when I got up, I felt like I had already accomplished something. I am not looking forward to the shorter days ahead and the cold that usually comes with it, or the terminal gray that descends on the sky. But I will take advantage of the sunshine, and enjoy being outside, even if it means wearing a jacket or a sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment