Monday, June 17, 2013

Wow....... I fell......

Off the bandwagon. I lost my vision. I lost sight of the goal.

In the midst of stress and tough decisions, I left my goals fall to,the wayside. I fell off the track.

Today, I pick myself back up and continue my journey. I have reissued a 30-day challenge. I am looking at my entire lifestyle.....what I want as opposed to what I am doing. AND how I plan to get there.

The first step: Downsizing. I have a lot of stuff-- from clothes, to bags, to shoes to books to stuff. Many of the clothes I have kept to return to wearing as I lose the weight. I will not be tossing those. I have many t-shirts from events and races-- I train in those. I plan to keep storage for my totes for shipping and packing-- overflow of office storage (my apartment is small) and seasonal stuff-- summer/winter clothing, as well as summer furniture. I have eliminated a dresser from my bedroom. The size of my space increases as I am eliminating clutter.

 

The second step: Putting fitness in my lifestyle. I have been teaching a lot of spin classes and coaching. I have found that spin is taking away from my running and other training. While spin is an income, it needs to be second to the other priorities I have.

-I plan on taking evening walks after dinner.

-I will train (including rest) everyday. I am tired of being on the sidelines.

-I will be ready to run with my team in August.

*i want to be that person who can go for a hike, random run, or swim..... Because I want to.

And I don't want to feel self-conscious doing it.

 

And the next steps will continue building along the way. Join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment