Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Master's Swim

Yesterday, I decided to commit to swimming once a week with a Master's group at the YMCA.   It is a coached session, and I could tell it is going to take a week or two to get back in the rhythm of swimming.  

With that said, it was great to be back in the water!!!

I need to do this to be committed to my training-- funny how that happens.  We have an appointment we go!!!

Today, my shoulders are saying.... yeah, I haven't swum... but in a good way.

Still concerned about the limited range of motion in my Left Shoulder and arm..... but I am not letting this stop me.  

And I definitely could feel my hamstring on the kicking drills.  I have to keep up the strengthening work!  More one-legged squats and step-ups, as well as some other stuff!!!

I am glad to be back in the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment