Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day Five has begun

I really don't like counting days...... One tends to count the life away. But day five of my challenge has begun. Yesterday, I found myself in a funk. And so I had a small piece of carrot cake-- more about the icing, honestly.

I couldn't get on cape. I ran out of gas on the way home from my spin class ( money spent on a service call that could have gone in the gas tank. Pffffft! Back to AAA). And I came home exhausted, but couldn't settle to sleep. I felt like the day went away, with me doing much of nothing......

And the thunderstorms came. I slept.

And now, I feel tired.

Working on creating situations to improve my sleep quality, so I can rest. No electronics in the bedroom, phone on do not disturb mode, and other interventions, so I can sleep.

 

I think part of my restlessness stemmed from the previous day when I taught three spin classes. I felt great teaching, but I was tired.

 

Well, day five has begun and I am off to tackle it..

No comments:

Post a Comment