Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hot Lemon Water

I am starting the day with a cup of hot lemon water.

This is to help wake me up. This is to cleanse the intestines. This is to warm me up.
This is to replace a cup of coffee during the day.

I enjoy coffee. But I realize I can spend the calories better elsewhere.

I will be focusing this week on two main meals during the day.....

Breakfast and an evening meal.
What that means, is protein and fats in those meals.... to start the day and to end the day. And then during the day fresh fruits and veggies. A different thought. Well, a little. I have been eating a hard boiled egg or yogurt or some cheese normally for breakfast, with a piece of fruit. And steamed veggies with lean meat at dinner time.

Fresh fruit during the day. Love it. Tastes good.


No comments:

Post a Comment