Monday, January 21, 2013

Notorious Nineteen

Notorious Nineteen, by Janet Evanovich.

As a Jersey girl, I enjoy reading the escapades of Stephanie Plum, bounty hunter.  I have read and I own all nineteen books.  And what better thing to read when not feeling 100% on a Sunday, but this.
The books are light-hearted, and really have no plot-- Stephanie Plum bounty hunter, manages to solve something sketchy that is happening in Trenton, NJ, while blowing up her car at least once in the process...... although Evanovich is developing different characters and showing us different sides to the characters.  You can read this book without having read any of the other eighteen.

This was my Sunday afternoon, just resting and reading.  I thoroughly needed this after the long days and weeks that have accumulated so far this year.  I am ready for the high school swim season to be over;  I need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment