Sunday, March 13, 2016

I get by with a little help from my friends.....

In the spirit of love, my sister, has set up a gofundme account, to provide an opportunity for you to assist in the completion of my move.

In the catapult to Texas, I have encountered unforeseen expenses. I was prepared to move to The OBX. As a result, I have encountered some financial challenges.

I am working and networking to establish my business and training here in Houston. At times, I feel things are moving more slowly than I would like. But in it all, I believe God wants me here. I have risked a great deal moving to a city I have only been to twice, knowing no one, leaving behind friends and family.

And I am blessed.

So, if you are able and want to assist, I would be grateful.

Thank you in advance for your love and support.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment