Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Day Two

I have begun myself to a 28-day challenge. My goal is to gain consistency in my training and create an environment of activity, while learning to adjust to my new work schedule. Early mornings late nights can lead to laziness and poor eating habits.

Yesterday, I swam 500 yards. I stopped because I felt bored.

Today, I did an awesome dynamic warm-up with skipping, side shuffles, back-pedals, med ball and mini-band work, and a run. I have not run in two weeks. I felt ok. Slow. But ok.

Did I mention I am participating in a race on Sunday???

My running has been sketchy because of my new schedule backed on this cold that I struggled to shake.

Alas, my training has resumed. Day two is complete. Off to eat some veggies, and sleep.

BTW, do you remember when 6.30pm was early? I struggle with the darkness like midnight at this time of year.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment