Monday, February 11, 2013

Four Week Commitment

In reading 'The Engine 2 Diet' again....... I have decided to make the four week or 28 day commitment to ME. Because that is what it is all about....... How committed I am to me and my health. I am currently not satisfied with my appearance nor my fitness, and while I am moving more and challenging myself to be better, I am observing opportunities for me to be a slacker. AND as a professional coach and motivator, slacking isn't the best option.

 

While I have gone cold turkey before and jumped in blindly with both feet, I am opting to take the steps and use each week as a platform to create better opportunities for me.

 

This methodology is referred to as the Cadet, in the book. (Just jumping in 100% is a firefighter).

I a, going to use this time to evaluate me, and my commitment to self.

 

Week ONE: No dairy of any kind. This includes ALL dairy-- milk, cheese, creams, yogurt, butter, ice cream, and sour cream.

Also, no processed or refined foods-- and that means white rice, white flour, white pasta, white bread, and anything else that is processed: cakes, cookies, unhealthy chips, sodas, etc......

 

And so tomorrow, I begin. My journey of 28 days. My journey of dedication to myself. My challenge to myself. Tomorrow, I step toward a new me.

 

Won't you join me?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment