Sunday, April 16, 2017

Crazy little things I do.......

 
As I was revising my BIZ site this week, I had a crazy thought.   Why not run a 70.3 from the perspective of a beginner, a newbie, someone entering the sport of triathlon....... to teach, share and better my coaching.   It has been quite some time since I have seriously competed, and I have said I have one maybe two in me........ and so, I digress.   
 
It might truly be my craziest idea ever! 
 
But, I am prepping for a 70.3 in June 2018.   I am running either British Columbia or Hawaii.   (I have not decided yet).  And my intent is to share everything, I mean everything...... all the crazy details I forget.   All the little ineundos and necessities, like helmet fit, shoes, a BIKE..... amd going from there.   And who knows what may happen along the way.  
I am open to someone(s) joining me in this journey, to learn amd compete with me.  Reach out if you are inclined.     But it has begun. My crazy little idea!     Currently, I am teaching indoor cycling (7+) classes a week, training to inprove my 10K time, AND swimming 300-500 when I lifeguard, or during my shift.   I am going to take that volume and use it for my advantage.  
  And yesterday, I took advantage of my weather app prompt, and swam 2000m-- the pool was long-course!    Today, I am scheduled to run 2.5miles and then join friends for Easter dinner.     Care to join me?      I will see you at the finish line!  

No comments:

Post a Comment