Monday, January 2, 2017

Jumping into the New Year!

Today started with a torrential downpour brought by a thunderstorm!   It was pitch black at 9am.   As a result, I dashed between raindrops on my way to see clients.   Later, I walked to Rice to LG for Missouri Swimming.    Overall, the day was full of successes.   I finished two books!   
I finished both The Magician's Elephant and The Undergorund Railroad.  I thoroughly enjoyed both.     I did not run today, but did spend time stretching.   I have always considered Monday a rest day, when I compete or race on Sunday.     Tomorrow brings back some normalcy as Rice Rec Center is open, and several clients are returning from vacation.    Today is the second day of 2017, and I am reminded that this is a year-long journey.   I continue to write in my book.   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment