Thursday, December 29, 2016

Eat Clean, Move More

 
This was in the corner of my journal page this morning.  A Journal called 'Fit Happens', which provides a motivational quote and personal reflection --- about eating, gratitude, movement, and inspiration.   Wellness is more than the number on the scale. 
 
This was perfect for today as I have been indulging and enjoying Christmas treats.   Craving some broccoli? 
 
The gentle reminder to Eat Clean, and Move More.  There is no magic pill, powder or juice.   It is good old fashioned, common sense. In this, the reminder to keep it simple.  
 
 A reminder of the KISS principle (keep it simple, Sam).  To enjoy the moments, and not get caught up in the complex drama.  
 
And my journey continues.   I am grateful for the reminders along the way.   And look forward to enjoying the scenery.  As I reflect on 2016, while preparing for 2017, I am thrilled to be pursuing my dreams.   I am taking care of me and enjoying the journey. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment