Wednesday, March 27, 2013

YO-YO-ing Again

Down 2, up 3, down 4, up 2...... Back and forth, up and down I go..... With no real progress.

I observed my eating last night after visiting the scale. I know there aren't real changes; I see it in my clothes. I am just playing the down-up game with the same five pounds.

Way. Not. Cool.

 

Part of it is my eating. It is erratic. I am good for two weeks, and then I binge. So, I haven't really learned anything.

The other part is my exercise. I am only teaching spin classes. Enough to make a difference, but I am not working on strength or the other stuff I love...... Like running.

 

This stops today. I am starting my day with a bowl of oatmeal. I am eating it at the kitchen table so, I can experience the food with no distractions.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment