Thursday, September 15, 2016

Shopping

Have you ever noticed the 'thing' you have chosen to cut out of your diet, regardless of what is it is.....

Is the ONLY thing you see when shopping?

And so, was my trip to Target this afternoon to get some Almond Creamer for my coffee.

In support of my friend, I am eating gluten-free, as she adjusts to her new eating scheme. For me: this means fruits, vegetables, meats, nuts and seeds, and some dairy. For her: it means eliminating allergens that have negatively affected her life.

And somehow..... All the gluten in the store knew I was there on a mission, promptly placing itself front and center, looming off the shelves like zombies in a horror flick. And somehow, I managed to depart unscathed.

Almond Milk Creamer,

Salad greens,

Yogurt,

And a cool Halloween plate.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment