Sunday, January 3, 2016

Day Three Progress Report

With the new year commencing on a Friday, I was not sure whether to update now or wait for the end of the first full week. And so, I am here.

My goal to run 2016.

And I have run and walked three consecutive days, while following my half-marathon plan. I even took my new (that I bought this summer) Asics out for some road work.

 

 

I am also communicating and sharing on a FB page designed specifically for #runtheyear2016 and for the most part the group is very enthousiastic, and positive. Considering my current situation, I do not need any extra negativity in my world. And I am happy to interact. Although, I was told I was rude because I advised trying on shoes in a store and buying them on line. As if NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THIS BEFORE. Why is it women are so nasty to other women? And so, I digress.




And the week's totals are in. Drum roll please............

 

I am pleased with my progress so far! And I even saw a whale this week.
A gentle reminder to get out and swim!

 

 

And As I write this, I ask what is it you did in your first three days of the new year?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment