Monday, June 1, 2015

Love Yourself

 

 
What a great reminder this morning, as I woke after a couple days of eating crap. To commence and short-circuit the crap-cycle (eat crap, feel like crap, eat more because I am craving crap). I had friends over for a small gathering to celebrate the deck opening, and the beginning of summer. (The sunset and it got cold).
And let's just say, the menu while providing fresh veggies, was not the most wholesome. And as a result, I consumed more gluten and sugar than I have in a while. I feel bloated, achy, tired and poofy.
NO WONDER the bowl of steamed Brussels sprouts and honey mustard was absolutely amazing last night.
My body wanted reprieve from the disastrous course I had taken. And as I resume my journey, I am reminded of the question I was asked, "Where is it you want to be in six months?"
Goal affirmation time, combined with course of action evaluation time.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment