Thursday, March 12, 2015

Walking on Snow

 

After work on Sunday, I managed to walk on SNOW. Yes, I did..... TWO whole steps, until I face-dived right into the snow. Laughing, after I fell. Nothing like a good dive to jump start your adventure. All the better, to laugh about it. Life is funny that way.

And in the midst of my craziness, I completely enjoyed the beauty around me.

 

The snow is starting to melt (after the last two days of warmer weather, much of it is gone. I can see my deck!). And the essence of spring is in the air.

While I watched the waves hit the snow, I observed the water become slushy and freeze. Absolutely COOL!

 

The harbor is still frozen.

In my adventure on Sunday, I was reminded how blessed I am to live here. In spite of the fact that I have visions of moving to the OBX (soon), I love life here. The shore all year round! And did I mention the shore????

 

And for a moment...... I was able to walk on snow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment