Thursday, February 26, 2015

Running on Ice

Today, I decided to go OUTSIDE to run. This winter has taken its toll on me. It is COLD, wet and snowy!!! And the sky is more gray than blue. And I have been missing terribly the sun!!

So today, I decided to journey OUTSIDE to run! Half a mile into my run, it started to snow!!

Perhaps, someone was trying to tell me to STOP!!!!

Or perhaps, someone was laughing at me!!!!

 

Today, was not necessarily about the run. I walked more than I ran. I was trying to avoid the ice. Since there is still a lot of ice on the road ways, I walked. And where the roads were clear, I ran hard.

Now, I am home warming up, feeling satisfied that I was outside, running on Ice.

 

I am thrilled to be out and about. I started prepping for the OuterBanks Marathon Tuesday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment