Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The First Scoop out of a Peanut Butter Jar

From My tear Away Calendar:

 

You're an artist.

 

You can leave a big gaping hole right in the middle of the jar, you can do it up real fancy and twirl it around a little, or you can painstakingly carve a moat around the outside of the jar, leaving a perfect, flat island in the middle, becoming more and more unstable with each passing day.

 

The options are unlimited.

 

Really, I think getting the first dig in a jar of peanut butter is the kitchen equivalent of stabbing a flag into the moon and claiming it as your own. I mean, you mark that peanut butter. You brand it. You add your little stamp and declare it.

 

AWESOME!

 

* for me, it is Nutella. But same emotion. Very glad, I do not have to share.*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment