Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Week One Reflections

I realize how deconditioned I have become........ As a result of a multitude of things.

Yes, I can still teach spin and go for a brisk walk......

But, I am NOT where I remember my comfort to be.

 

Week one created challenges of its own. It was the week of Thanksgiving after all.

The result: I am down 4#.

I trained 3 days last week. I drove to NJ and rested.

 

The new week has commenced and I am committed to doing something everyday.

I was actually looking forward to fresh fruit for breakfast this morning. I feel lighter, albeit sore (training yesterday), and I am looking forward to an easy run this morning.

I trust my hamstring will start to cooperate and the run will soon be easier. Currently, I feel like I am dragging my leg behind me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment