Monday, November 19, 2012

A new beginning

Sometimes,

We need to take a step back and evaluate the direction we are headed.

I have been carefully examining and evaluating my athletic progress over the past year. I am regressing. Yes, I have my moments that I am doing excellent and have the passion, desire and motivation tomgomfor it all..... But most of the time, I feel tired, lazy, lethargic, unmotivated...... Shall I continue?

 

And in all of this...... I gained back the weight I lost a year ago. PFFFFT.

 

So today, I am recommencing my journey. I am refocusing and setting forth new goals and ambitions.

 

My first is to cover the next 100 days. My primary goal is consistency. Consistency in training, eating and attitude. I trust as I recreate that consistency, I will find my love for the sports in which I play.

I am tired of feeling dumpy and frumpy and fat. And looking that way too.

 

So, today..... My journey begins. And it starts with the first 100 days.

 

Won't you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment