Saturday, May 26, 2012

Down Six....

This week has been interesting...... challenging, at best.  I have been scouring my fridge to eat.... that happens when funds are tight.  So, all the frozen veggies, the fish, the nuts, seeds.... everything to create meals so I would not be hungry, and able to train.  At weeks end I was gifted a card to Trader Joes, and managed to include some more fruit and salads.  Because of location, I cannot do 'real food shopping' there, as I visit TJs before work.

But I managed to get some foods that could be stored for an afternoon in the car.

My focus has been eating quality food.  Making the best choices possible within the limitations I have.

The result I dropped six pounds, although three of those were related to hormones.  But I will take it.

This week:  success!!!!

AND.... I feel better eating higher quality.  Still utterly exhausted Friday nights from the long week, but I feel great after 8 (or 9) hours sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment