Saturday, February 5, 2011

And the weather drama continues.....

GroundHog's day has past..... and so we have six more weeks of winter, regardless of whether or not he saw his shadow.... HONESTLY, I wonder why the poor guy comes out of his home, with all the paparazzi there to see his decision to go back to sleep or not. The poor guy...

And with groundhog's day, another storm blanketed the country. Not just the northeast..... and an ice storm prevailed in my home towns.

Running has been a challenge as a result, and I am resorting to other means/methods and opportunities to accomplish the endurance work that I need to.

My weekly travels are also presenting challenges... and I am creating opportunities to overcome the desire to succumb to laziness.....


Great accomplishments... I am down another 2# since the end of January. I am feeling thin, 'skinny', healthy and I envision the return of my six-pack.

I am looking forward to the approach of spring and warmer weather and longer days.....
I am looking forward to summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment