Monday, November 13, 2017

And so it continues........

How many times can I say, I have been here before?   Because I have been here before.    And in each reflection, regrouping or resetting....... my LAZINESS prevails.     Today, Monday, I decided this is it.   I do not like looking or feeling squishy, like an old lady who has spent too much time in the sun.  I want to walk taller because I feel good about myself. I want to feel good about how I see myself in the mirror.     For me, my image......... reflects who I am.  And I do not like where I am right now.     And today, that changes!    ‘Courage is not the absence of fear, but the capacity to act despite our fears.’ —John McCain I asked myself what am I afraid of.......  honestly, I am not sure it is fear, but instead the choice to be lazy. And as a result, the self-dislike spirals.........   And so today, I began again.  No judgements, just a new beginning. And so today, I stretched and did abs with the help of my cats.......
And so today...... i begin anew.    

No comments:

Post a Comment