Friday, September 5, 2014

Running Pain-Free

The last three days, I have run. And I have run pain free. No feet issues, or back or hamstring! For that matter. The run has been happy, well that might be a stretch...... It has been PAIN Free!

For the first time since my hamstring tear, I feel I can really push myself. It has taken two (plus) years to get to this point. I was not willing to give up the run, so I spent time on squats, lunges and other activities, skipping, jumping and hopping, rowing, swimming and cycling. I feel like I can finally chase down some of the goals that have been dancing in front of me.

 

And in that....... I looked somewhat critically of myself in the photo above. And then I exhaled.

One step at a time, one day at a time.... I will reach 165. That is the biggest goal.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment