Sunday, September 8, 2013

Watching Infomercials

Flipping through Facebook this morning, and an infomercial caught my eye. Needless to say, 30-minutes later I still had not yet learned what foods to eat to burn fat and was being asked why I wasn't enrolling in their program. Which led to watching several videos and reading reviews on the programs, and watching yet another 30-minute video which had awesome information, and led to another sales pitch.

Honestly, I want the bottom line. I don't want or need to be schmoozed-- I want solid information to make a decision. Don't play on my heart strings. Just give me the informatIon. If the information you are selling is readily available as you claim, give it to me. Otherwise, you the seller seem shady and sketchy, when you don't tell me the information you already told me I would learn by watching your video or infomercial.

You lost me as a costumer. Period.

 

What I did learn was........The industry is catching on to not eating processed foods-- healthy or not, if it is in a box, it is processed.

 

And what did I commit to...... Cutting out processed foods for the next month.

Planning and focus on eating wisely. Eating when I am hungry and being active daily.

 

That's my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment