Sunday, April 3, 2011

Drama, Drama, Drama.....

....and as much as I hate drama, there it is..... staring me in the face.

I have moved. AGAIN. After my relocate, I had to move.... well, the house I was serving as custodian in sold.
The good news.... I bought a Jeep Liberty. I am starting to network.... but I am challenged putting it all together, under a time crunch.... as I now have bills... big bills to pay.

And there is a lot of noise..... around me.

Training has suffered from all the chaos..... and tomorrow, I embark anew....
Summer is coming and I want to ensure my training is on point.

Well, as I am writing this..... I find myself exhausted, from the current drama......

I ask myself why I am not finding what I am seeking......
instead finding something much less desirable than what I want..... and actually noisy and rude because I don't want it.

Alas.... tomorrow begins anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment