Friday, August 9, 2013

Hot tomato peppers

I purchased a few of these during my last trip to the market.

Sitting on my cutting board, the pepper looks pretty innocent. It wasn't. My eyes, nose and throat started burning once I cut it. I washed away the seeds, knowing that in some peppers the seeds are the actual HOT part...... Well, this innocent pepper, was just deadly. Not really, but my eyes are still burning.

I cooked the pepper cut in tiny pieces with mushrooms, spinach, and tomatoes. I mixed the menagerie into an omelette and sprinkled with almonds.

Tasted wonderful! My eyes teared, my nose is burning and draining, my sinuses are clear, and I am sweating!

 

I am guessing my metabolism is boosted, as well as my immune system.

 

What veggie have you tried recently?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment